At Langley Primary School, we strive to create the best possible learning environment for every child, celebrating their individuality and what they can bring to our school community.
Underpinning our school’s dynamic, high-quality learning environment are our values. Our six core values: trust, respect, accountability, integrity, openness and pro-activity define how we relate together and help us to support one another towards excellence.
School is a busy place where learning is not just confined to the curriculum. We learn how to relate to others, how to build a strong community and develop inward characteristics that enable us all to succeed. This is what some of our students think.
I hope that you find the site useful and that you can find all you want to know.
Mr M Mitchell
Do you have a child about to start school?
Come and take a look at Langley. Click here for more information
Latest School Calendar Events
- Christmas Lunch Whole School18Dec2014
11:30 am - 13:30 pm
- Year 5 Christmas Party18Dec2014
13:30 pm - 15:20 pm @ Junior Hall
- Year 6 Christmas Production of Oliver (Year 6 parents)18Dec2014
18:30 pm - 19:30 pm
- Carols by Candlelight (invites only)19Dec2014
09:00 am - 09:45 am @ Junior Hall
- Carols by Candle Light (Invites Only)19Dec2014
10:00 am - 10:45 am @ Infant Hall
- Break up for Christmas19Dec2014
15:30 pm - 15:45 pm
- Return to school05Jan2015
08:30 am - 15:30 pm
- Half term13Feb2015
15:30 pm - 22 feb, 21:30 pm